#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, December 11, 2018

CHRISTMAS CAROLS


These days I am enjoying sitting at the piano and playing Christmas songs. Music is one of my greatest pleasures and I always have said that you can tell my mood by music. When I am happy I am listening to music or playing a tune. I can no longer sing since I’ve had my throat stretched over ten times and my voice now sounds froggy. But I enjoy playing and try to fit it into my day. Recently I got out my keyboard which hasn’t been used in a while and set it up in the living room. It really enhances my playing with rhythms and background music as well as different instruments. 
Is music part of your life?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.