#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, December 25, 2018

What a wonderful day


Christmas certainly is for children. I am so blessed to be sharing the day with my grandchild. Last night Sara and Sean carried on a tradition started by my two boys. Every Christmas Eve they opened the presents from each other. It gave them a special bonding activity away from the excitement of Christmas morning with all the presents to unwrap. Sean gave Sara a mermaid tail blanket which she loved. Sara gave Sean a game for his Ds system. They were so excited and the first thing they did was hug each other and say thank you. 
  

Sara is really in to slime this year and got a purse that holds the slime that she decorated with glitter.  This morning there were screams of delight as they opened each present. Everyone shared so well and we had a wonderful Christmas. 





No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.