#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, December 06, 2018

More organizing


Still organizing today.  I’m really making progress in getting things done downstairs. It is a foggy day and cold but I am thinking about going shopping tomorrow. I have ordered some gifts from Cabela’s today. I find it very easy to shop online but I like to see and touch the things I want to buy. And I hate to send things back. But Amazon makes it so very easy. Speaking of Amazon do you watch the Marvelous Mrs. Mazel on Amazon prime?  It’s quirky but fun. Set in the fifties it follows a gal who is trying to be a stand up comic. It’s sweet to look back at the fashions and customs of that time. Does it seem to you that it was a simpler time. Or is it just me?

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.