#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, December 09, 2018

Cookies


It’s that time again. At Christmas there are all kinds of treats that you don’t find any other time of the year. Peanut butter blossoms are an easy cookie to make but yet you never see a kiss on top of a cookie at any other season. The same with another favorite of mine snowballs or pecan balls rolled in powdered sugar. And do we make fudge any other time?  Hours are spent in the kitchen mixing dough and cutting out and icing sugar cookies. To me this ritual is all part of a Christmas tradition that I remember from my childhood. It makes me happy to present a tray of treats as a gift or see my children and grandchildren picking out their favorites. Time to bake. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.