#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, December 13, 2018

Christmas past


In 2006 we decided to add on to our home by making a sunroom that was 16 feet by 20 feet. That additional space has made all the difference in the way we live. We added a large table where everyone can sit around comfortably and a tv area. We live in this room. At Christmas time it is one of my favorite rooms to decorate. Over the years I have had different Christmas themes and I thought it would be fun to look back at them. One year, as in the picture above I decided to bring some of my blue pottery into the light green sunroom and it worked. I liked a garden theme and made this centerpiece with branches and snowflakes. 

The garden theme continued and I made a moss centerpiece and added white tulips with berries. 


Plaid was also a theme one year with a centerpiece of tulips and greens with silver as well as flowered red placemats and green silverware. 


Black and white and red seemed to prevail one year with a black checked tablecloth and a lantern. 


More garden Christmas centerpieces came over the years with this amaryllis. 


This was the set up for a Christmas luncheon I had one year. 


This was a very plaid year. 


More red and green for Christmas. 


I always love to decorate the “candle-ire” above the table too. For me the fun of decorating is to do something different each year but still add some of the same touches. Do you love to decorate for Christmas?

















No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.