#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, February 06, 2019

Change

 Here we go again. Are you adaptable to change? I have found that as I get older I don’t like change. Especially when it has to do with electronics. My Directv just went through a change to AT&T which wouldn’t bother me except this morning. I like to stream Directv onto my ipad. I can take it anywhere and watch live tv or anything I have recorded on my DVR. When I’m away it comes in handy. But this morning when I tried it...it didn’t work. AT&T has changed my account number so the app won’t let me in. I tried reregistering..that didn’t work. I tried deleting and redownloading the app...that didn’t work. I tried turning the ipad off...that didn’t work. I tried troubleshooting...that didn’t work. Now I don’t know what to do. I suppose I am going to have to call for help. I really hate to do that. First you have to go through a lot of baloney just to get to a person to help you. Then it doesn’t always help. I am already mad at Directv for raising my rates so high and this doesn’t help. I may have to look into an alternative tv provider. 



P.S.  I finally googled it enough to figure it out. I had to go to settings and log out and reload in. That fixed it. Unfortunately DTV has made the app not fill the whole screen so the view is smaller than before. 


On a more pleasant note I finished my painting in art class last night. I wish the photograph would do it justice. 




1 comment :

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.