#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, February 03, 2019

Chris and Wendy

I’m seeing a lot more of Chris these days since his girlfriend lives in the area. They spent the weekend with us and it was so much fun. On Saturday the two of them went to Letchworth Park in New York State to see the falls in the winter. 








Then later they met up with us and we went to the Olive Garden for dinner. Back home we played cards and ate chocolate cherry cake that Don had made. Today after church we ate some seven layer salad and lasagna that I had made before they headed home. Always fun to be around family. 



1 comment :

  1. There is nothing I love more than being with family. I enjoyed the photo of Chris and Wendy and the lovely winter scenery in the background. I wish my husband could make a chocolate cherry cake! Have a great week, Peggy!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.