#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, February 21, 2019

Sometimes the days get away from me

 

These days go by so fast. Tuesday seemed to fly by and I forgot to blog. I had my art class and I finished the flower picture in one setting. I seem to prefer painting fast. Anyone who knows me is not surprised at that. I have a saying, “if it can’t be done in an hour, don’t ask me to do it.”. I really needed some brightness in my house during these dreary February days. 

Today Don and I went to Erie to get out of town. I bought a new suitcase to take on my trip to Hawaii in April. I also bought a waterproof case for my phone to take with me to the beach and something to put my credit cards in to protect them from thieves. We had a great lunch at Eat n Park. I hadn’t been to one of those in many years and was impressed at the large, well kept salad bar. I had bruschetta chicken with a balsamic reduction on top with tomatoes and onions. Delicious. Don had the shrimp dinner. It came with a yeast roll and a cinnamon roll. Afterwards I went shopping. It was nice to see all the spring items out and I purchased a rabbit. (How could I resist?) Going to Erie is an all day affair and now I am safely home and ready for bed.  Thursday night is my favorite night for tv so I will settle down now. I hope your day went well. 



2 comments :

  1. Hawaii in April? How exciting!But then, even your trip to Erie sounds exciting to me. I love lunch out, don't you? I would rather have lunch out than dinner. In fact it is rare anymore that we even want to go out for dinner. And your painting, Peggy, it is beautiful! You are moving out of amateur into professional. I mean it, your paintings are lovelier than things I see for sale.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your flower painting, Peggy! Days get away from me all the time. I turn around and three days have disappeared. Glad to hear you had a good trip to Erie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.