#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, February 24, 2019

Seasons

Ten thousand flowers in spring,
the moon in autumn,
a cool breeze in summer,
snow in winter.

If your mind isn't clouded
by unnecessary things,
this is the best season of your life.

~ Wu-Men 


This is the best season of my life. And I’m not talking about winter, spring, summer or fall. I’m talking about old age. I feel so wise now and all those petty things I worried about when I was younger now seem such a waste of time. I wish I would have learned sooner that some things really don’t matter so much. Now I know what is most important. Love. Just love.  

2 comments :

  1. I've written this poem down. Not letting my mind be clouded by unnecessary things, there's the rub. I like what you wrote here too, Peggy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love is what it's all about!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.