#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, December 18, 2016

Are you in the Christmas spirit?

It's getting close...only one more week. Do you remember when you were young and you thought that Christmas would never come? You were so excited all December and thrilled with all the holiday activities. And on that morning you were filled with such joy.

As you get older you still hold on to that joy but it seems more subdued. It's a contentment and a feeling of happiness that all is right with the world.

 

1 comment :

  1. Lovely post, Peggy! These antique Christmas cards are exquisite! I do remember the excitement of Christmas when I was little! My mom said I'd be pale with excitement and anticipation all December just waiting for Christmas to come. I thought my Christmas would be really subdued here in the middle of the Mojave Desert, but Terry surprised me with the most unexpected Christmas gift this morning (which I will share later). Now I'm as excited as I was as a child! That's all I can say about it right now! Wishing you a lovely week leading up to Christmas!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.