#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, December 04, 2016

We are…Penn State

I am not a huge football fan but I like to settle down and watch a game on Sunday. I watch mostly the Pittsburgh Steelers and the Buffalo Bills and occasionally a Penn State game. But last night I had to watch the game. It started at 8 and I only lasted till ten because I had taken some cold medicine which put me to sleep. I went to bed and as usual I had the tv on while I was drifting into sleepland. But the screams from the announcers woke me up as they got so excited that Penn State who was behind the first half came on strong. So what did I do? Got out of bed and joined Don watching the game in the sunroom. It was right down to the last few minutes and Penn State pulled it out. I was so glad to see that after all they had been through with the scandal and all. Yeah, Penn State. Now the Big Ten champion they won nine straight games. Now on to the Rose Bowl. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.