#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, January 12, 2012

Being Busy

image I just have to laugh at myself. Before I retired from teaching my main concern was if I would have enough to keep me busy. That just makes me chuckle! I know retired people told me that they didn’t know when they found time to work. I didn’t believe them then. I sure believe them now. These days go by so fast and are so busy that I just shake my head.
   Each day I start with meeting my friends for coffee. It’s a good way to connect and have a good reason to get up and dressed and out the door. Then some days there is an hour of exercise and then errands. Often I don’t get home until almost noon. Then there are household chores to get done or appointments to go to.
   And of course I spend some time on the computer, blogging, visiting sites I like, and learning some new Photoshop technique. Add to that fixing meals and cleaning house and you can see why I have a full day every day. And I LOVE it! I love to be busy. I try to sneak in reading time too. Just call me busy bee.image

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.