#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, January 18, 2012

Five Things

Five things that I couldn’t do without this winter:
image






1. My heated mattress pad. I turn it on about an hour before bedtime and hop into a toasty bed. Then I have to turn it off because my down duvet gives me all the heat I need for sleeping. five things 002

2. My slippers. These red ones from L.L. Bean are my favorite. I’ve worn them for years. When they wear out I just order another pair. Keep the tootsies nice and warm.
five things 003

3. Hot cocoa or hot tea. Nothing warms you up like holding a warm cup in your hand. Marshmallows added to the cocoa are an extra treat. This is one of my favorite teas. five things 004

4. My Netflix. On a cold warm night there’s nothing like a good movie.
image

5. My computer and my blog. I spend a lot of time indoors at my computer blogging. It’s a lot of fun for me to write about my daily life and then look back and see what has happened. It’s a place to indulge in my amateur hobby of photography. blog header wintertime
All right, it’s your turn. If you are reading this you need to go to the comment form at the bottom and tell me your five things. Don’t be shy. You can comment as anonymous, but please do comment. It would be nice to know that someone is reading this and what their thoughts are.  

2 comments :

  1. My Favorite Things

    Husband John and dog Murphy
    Hot tea and warm cookies
    A cozy fire
    A really good book
    My knitting
    A bouquet of real flowers
    A walk in the woods,any season
    Really good music

    ReplyDelete
  2. Linda Platko Green12:39 PM

    The 5 things I must have during winter are:

    Sloppies, comfy, loose, easy, and doesn't wrap me all up in bed while sleeping.

    Comfort foods, any kind, gotta have em on a cold winter night. YUM

    TV, ohhhh, good shows, good movies, good HGTV, just good stuff.

    My bed, Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm:)

    Annie, my cat. If she isn't on my
    bed with me, I go looking for her and persuade her to join me to get all nice and toasty for the cold night.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.