#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, January 09, 2012

Winnie the Pooh

image

I have always loved Winnie the Pooh. When I first started teaching I would read the Winnie the Pooh books to my first graders. I even named my son Christopher in honor of Christopher Robin.
Who wouldn’t love Eeyore with his continuous pessimistic attitude. We all have Eeyore moments, don’t we?

image


But Pooh is always there with his great philosophy to give you little nuggets of wisdom. Here are some of my favorite quotes.

“I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with  you. “
”We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly.”
”If the person you are talking to doesn’t appear to be listening be patient. It may simple be that he has a piece of fluff in his ear.”

”There is something you must always remember. You are braver than you believe, stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.”

image




1 comment :

  1. Linda Platko Green8:50 PM

    Cool:) I have never taken the initiative to sit down and watch The Pooh Bear.

    Going to have to do that one of these days:)

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.