#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, January 04, 2012

Bramasole

Did you see the movie “Under the Tuscan Sun”? The story was good...an American woman remodels a house in rural France. The scenery was amazing..Provence at it’s best. The home was called Bramasole which means to yearn for the sun.
image



I always wanted my house to have a name..like Tara. Now I will be calling her Bramasole. In this small western Pennsylvania town the clouds often cover up the sun for days at a time. It is glorious when it does peek out. We bask in it and it cheers everyone up. apple tree 003 Bramasole in the spring.
how deep 005 Bramasole in the deep snow.
lightpole enhanced Bramasole in the fall.
urn watercolor Summer at Bramasole.










Meanwhile here are some pictures of the birds enjoying their treats. I used my new Photoshop program to create them.
birds at feeder 2 cardineal at feeder 1

1 comment :

  1. Linda Platko Green10:09 PM

    Ohhhh, Am I loving what you are calling your home!!! Love it:)

    And THAT was a great movie of all times...Under the Tuscan Sun!!

    It's warming up!!!!! Whoooo Hooooo 22 now!!

    lol

    Love you

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.