#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Cleaning

cleaning

January is the month of clean, at least in my house. After the Christmas decorations are put away the bad weather mean staying indoors more. It’s a good month for organization and cleaning. Don finished painting the long wall in the living room that goes down the hallway to the bedrooms. The nice coat of ivory freshened and lightened up the space. This is a good time for cleaning out closets and drawers.
  Our snow of the last few days has completely disappeared and it rained all day. I had a nice lunch with my Kinzua Kuties groups (formerly Red Hats) at the Aud downtown and am now ready to curl up on the couch and read.
image I’m currently reading this in anticipation of the Tom Hanks movie. It’s a very, very different book, unlike any I have ever read.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.