#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, January 03, 2012

Here comes the snow

Haven’t we been lucky to have such a mild winter in November and December? But here comes the snow.snow 1.12 002
This morning I shoveled the driveway in the bitter cold. Now is is snowing more.
snow 1.12 003 The birds take their turn at the feeder. snow 1.12 005
While I peek out the window after cleaning the computer room. Here is a little organizing tip I saw online. I bought a large over the door shoe holder and put it on the inside of the closet in the computer room. In it I put all my chargers, cords, stapler, and office supplies. Now I am looking for a way to label the outsides of the pockets. snow 1.12 006

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.