#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, January 23, 2012

SIX WORD MEMOIR

I am taking a year long class from Kim Klaussen and this is day’s three assignment. Write a six word memoir. Yes, my life could fill many pages but condensing it down to six words may be hard. Kim encouraged us to take a few stabs at it. So here goes:

always learning, family loving, traveling adventurer

to stay positive is the goal

enjoy moments, you get one life

make each moment count they’re important

life is a steep learning curve

a life’s lesson every day, awareness

be present, this is your life

bliss asap, joy continuing, smiling often

make someone happy with your presence

AND THE WINNER IS:Kim Klassen Silent Night II

I think that sums up my life. I want to be in the presence of happy people and in order to do that I need to create that feeling of happiness around me. If someone is happy that I was there it would be a great compliment.

1 comment :

  1. Linda Platko Green4:57 PM

    I so agree with Happiness:)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.