#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, January 19, 2012

Beyond Layers

class project day one.2

Kim Klaussen, you are my girl. I discovered Kim through someone’s blog a while ago and discovered a new world. Kim was more than generous to provide free textures and videos on how to use them on her website. Her lessons were clear and understandable and helped me learn so much more from my Photoshop program. I began to take an interest in photography and manipulation of photos. Now I am enrolled in her Beyond Layers class which will last a whole year. Today’s lesson was about simplicity. Here are two examples I made today. The one above I like the best. This one below had too much space and not a great composition. class project day one

2 comments :

  1. Hi Peggy, I like your vintage "less is more" image. The quote is one I've never heard before; it's a great pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I remember those cameras, lovely treatment

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.