#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, March 14, 2013

Catching up

Hello friends. If my posts seemed a little short for a while it was because I was doing my blogging from my ipad while I was in Tennessee visiting with my son Ryan and his family. We were celebrating Sean’s fifth birthday. I had such a wonderful time with the grandchildren. Sara is two and beginning to talk up a storm. She’s such a girly girl, loves pink and her baby dolls. We played with her doll house. And Sean is all boy.  We played cars on the floor.  It’s fun being around the little ones. Here is Sean with Lilliana, his “girlfriend”. They have been together since they first met in daycare when they were babies. Her mother teaches with Jenny.
   
DSCF2633


My assignment for my Beyond Class was to make your favorite quote into a chalkboard. I have always loved this quote as it reminds us that we don’t have to be perfect when we begin.
every expert



I wasn’t exactly happy to be back in the snow again. while I was shoveling the driveway this morning I was thinking how nice it was to playing outside with the kids on Sunday without a coat. There are great advantages to living in the south. I was born in Georgia, but have lived my whole life in Bradford. There is another winter world that does not involve putting on boots and mittens in the morning.
   Today will be spent “catching up”….laundry, putting things away, etc. It’s back to the routine for me.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.