#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Kinzua Kuties

Our Kinzua Kuties, formerly known as the Red Hats had a new experience today. We went up to our local airport for lunch at the Runway Cafe. Our airport is very small with only a few flights in and out. There was a small plane there when we arrived but it loaded up quickly and flew off. I remember flying in one time in the winter from Atlanta when the runway was covered in snow. When we hit the ground and a huge blinding waft of snow completely covered the windshield which I could plainly see since I had an encumbered view of the pilot's cabin. Very scary.
Good places to eat are rare in our neck of the woods and I can recommend the Runway. I had a salad with grilled chicken, homemade croutons, bacon bits, mozzarella, and a hard boiled egg. The people who had the sirloin burger were very happy also. They have an extensive dinner menu for a small cafe . I'll be happy to go for a meal there again.

4 comments :

  1. Amen!!! So will I :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Peggy! What a cute header! Enjoyed your review of the restaurant. Have a good day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Rebecca8:20 PM

    We love the Runway Cafe. Thursday night is two for twenty. 2 entries and one appetizer for $20.00.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for sharing that Becky. When I get back Don and I will have to have dinner there on a Thursaday night.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.