#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

What are you reading today?

I love Brad Meltzer and have started his new book The Fifth Assassin. It's a good day to relax and read. I've cleaned up the house a little and had a nice chicken salad for lunch.
Don is still sick and doesn't leave his chair very often. He has a doctor's appointment tomorrow. It's hard to see him down and out like this. For most of his life he was as healthy as could be but in the last four years he's had prostate surgery and two stents plus COPD.
It's snowing again and I shoveled the driveway earlier. Now back to my book.


What are you reading?

1 comment :

  1. I seem to be in a mystery mode right now. Have 3 different ones going in 3 different rooms by 3 different authors! and have just gotten around to reading The Weird Sisters that everyone was reading last year. Plus Faith Baldwin's memoirs, plus James Beard's autobiography plus picked up the new issue of Cottage Style at the store today.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.