#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, May 19, 2015

Lunch at Sprague's`

 

Today our Circle of Friends had lunch in nearby Olean at Sprague's. This restaurant has a rustic atmosphere and great food. It is famous for its pancakes with maple syrup made right on the premises. You can get breakfast all day long but they offer other foods and their turkey and biscuits is always a hit.



After our lunch Linda and I stopped at the local flower spots and I bought some herbs...rosemary, basill, and oregano....some flowers...strawflowers, dahlias, cosmos, and others...and a hanging basket. Tomorrow I will try to finish up the planting. Today the gardener came and mulched all around the house and it really looks nice. More pictures tomorrow. It was a beautiful day...77 degrees but it has turned cooler tonight.

We also went to the library where I refilled my book bag and then stopped at BJs for a few things.

Update on Sadie....she is still not good. I'll be putting another call into the vet tomorrow. She just lays around and looks sad. Maybe she needs more pain meds.

 

 

3 comments :

  1. Oh to have mulching done!!! It does neat things up so nicely. But I can't expect my husband to do that now. I am still working on having him cut back on outside gardening. But he is seeing, that he really can't do all he used to do.

    I am still waiting for Mick to clean out the vines and stuff, along the pool fence. And tired of waiting. Gonna' ask him point blank, does he want to do it or not? I called him before he started doing this spring stuff. I want action!!! grrrrrrrrrr... ,-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Poor Sadie! I hope that she starts feeling better really soon and that the vet can help her. I can't imagine her just lying around.

    Dan always tells me about Spragues and keeps promising we'll go there..it looks so cool and the food sounds amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Quick recovery to Sadie! Hope i can get one of the books you picked up.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.