#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, May 10, 2015

Sketch effect

I'm playing around with the app Sketch Effect this morning. Our temperature hit ninty yesterday. I'm chomping at the bit to get some annuals planted and hang some baskets but it is a wee bit early for Bradford. Our last frost is usually around Memorial Day.

I'm currently watching the new Netflix original series Grace and Frankie. How can you go wrong with Jane Fonda and Lily Tomlin? The nice thing is that they release all the episodes at once so you can do a marathon if you wish.

 

 

2 comments :

  1. 90??? in bradford??? so early??? LOLOL! you must be in happy shock! XO

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those sketches of Sara are lovely, Peggy! Time, time, I need more time. But I'm retired, aren't I supposed to have time on my hands? LOL! I hope that you are having a lovely day. And I can't wait for your to show us photos once you get those annuals in and baskets hung. Happy Mother's Day!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.