#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Work in progress

The left side of the pond is growing in nicely...thanks to hostas mad perennials like lamb's ear and the spreading creeping Jenny but the right side needs just a little more work.

The whirlygig's pipe has become bent and needs straightened. I got a few stones and plan to make a little flower bed there but I won't be planting until after Friday when the overnight temperature may reach thirty one. I also want to fill in those mulched spaces with some other plants. Each year I keep adding trying to achieve the final look I'm after.

I bought a few new plants but am saving them till after the frost danger. It will be cool today..high of sixty one.

Sadie update.....Sadie wasn't getting any better and seemed to be getting worse. I realized there was something going on besides a torn ligament and stopped at the bet's office for a consultation. She had begun to drink more and just layed around all day. We decided to do a full blood panel on her and I'm so glad we did. Her liver functions which should have been 200 were 1500 and she had lost three pounds. Today we start her on some strong meds and hope that she gets better. If not by Saturday she might have to have iv s. She is also taking Vitamin C and glucosamine and now will start on Vittamin E. We need our rambunctious Sadie back.

 

 

3 comments :

  1. It is so nice to see color in the landscaping again, even if it does mean more work, :) I really hope Sadie feels better soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing landscaping. Beautiful. I can see a lot of dedicated work has gone into it.

    I am sorry to read about Sadie. I hope she will get well soon.

    Best wishes

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh poor Sadie!!!!!

    How old is she? I really don't know.

    Best of luck with her!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.