#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, May 21, 2015

Sadie Update

I don't want to get my hopes up real high yet but this morning Sadie started on her new meds....antibiotic, appetite increased, steroid and liver medicine...along with her thyroid and vitamin C. This afternoon she felt better. Instead of laying around listlessly she walked around with energy, got up from a laying position almost effortlessly, and wanted to jump up in my lap. And later she ran from the other room with her tuggy toy frog and wanted to play. After such a long sickness I was elated. She was so bad last night we feared she wouldn't recover. She' safer from out of the woods but I have hope now.

We worked around outside, brought up our wicker chair for the breezeway, and threw away some box woods that didn't survive the winter.

Here are just a few pictures I did using apps.


 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.