#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Saturday, April 09, 2016

I'm back to making movies

Today I downloaded Windows Movie Maker. The program was on my old computer and I used it a lot to make movies and then upload them to YouTube. If you'd like to see some of my older movies google youtube chatham lane films. It's a lot of fun and very easy if you'd like to try it. I'll be glad to help you out.
  I used some of the daffodil pictures and some ducks and added music. I hope we will soon be seeing Blue Skies.

1 comment :

  1. oh good grief Charlie brown!
    I LOVE YOUR MOVIES!!!
    LOLOL!
    I DO!
    and the way the credits roll...
    and ALWAYS the perfect music! it's priceless.
    keepem' comin' bean!
    XOXO♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.