#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, April 08, 2016

One more time

 

I am boring you with yet one more picture of Tatiana covered with snow. Yes, it is snowing. Again. And yes, I am getting tired of waiting for Spring to come. Our winter seems to be dragging on and on.

And of course I try to make the best of it. Ignore it. Try not to complain. Stay positive. But you know what? Enough is enough! I can't wait until I go down south in two weeks. I am headed for Virginia and a sister week. Every year in April a lot of towns in Virginia have garden week. W e will be going to Roanoke. It's always fun when the three of us get together and this year we have been able to be with each other quite a lot.


page1image128

 

2 comments :

  1. I'm also tired of the snow! We were supposed to do some work on landscaping this weekend, but since the ground is frozen we have to put it off for a few weeks. Too bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, snow is "old" now.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.