#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, April 03, 2016

Music puts me in the mood





Here I sit listening to Andrea Bocelli while I type. Yesterday I went to an estate sale and bought a few CDs of some of my favorite artists. I know I will date myself here but they included Frank Sinatra, Michael Buble, Andrea Bocelli, and hits of David Foster as well as Hits of the 50s and 60s. I just enjoy those soothing tones and the relaxing mood it puts me in. 
  I know Cds are now getting obsolete as the modern trend is using an ipod or MP3  player which holds more music and is more convenient. So I downloaded each Cd onto my computer to be downloaded later to my device. In my car I keep Cds too. I have Sirius radio and listen to that most of the time but there are those times when you want something else and want your favorite artists.


  Music has always played a large part in my life. I loved singing and was in chorus in school. And even my first year of college I was in the choir. I play the piano and once even self taught the guitar (only for a summer and got calluses on my fingers..can’t play it now)  and accordion. I like all genres of music (well, maybe not rap). It is a treat for me to discover new types of music such as when I learned about zydeco and reggae. 
  I always said that you could tell my mood by my music. I am always happy when I am listening to music since it makes me smile. When I was younger  (and had more energy) I would light a fragrant candle, turn the stereo on as loud as possible and dance around the house while I cleaned. 
  Do you have a favorite artist or song that always makes you happy? Does music mirror your mood?

   

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.