#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, April 17, 2016

Just a quiet day

Yesterday Don was out of town all day so I had the house to myself. I spent most of the day working on making my blog into a book for the year 2014. I received my 2015 book in the mail and was so pleased using Bookemon. The book was of high quality, the pictures amazing and the text large and readable.

Sadie and I went for a short walk. She still is having problems with her back legs and her joints still swell when we try to reduce her medication. She does enjoy a walk but we can't go very far or very fast. It was so nice to be outside and enjoy the warm weather.

In the evening I went out to dinner with my friends. It was an enjoyable time and we sat and talked a long time after dinner. I came home and watched the first episode of Orphan Black.

 

2 comments :

  1. That Blog Book is quite amazing. I'm so glad this project is working out well, for you!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i agree.
    the blog book is wonderful. what a legacy to be leaving your children and grandchildren someday.
    and poor little darling sadie. i hate that she's in such pain.
    and yet they wag and soldier on and never complain... they just want more love from us.
    maybe... no... i KNOW that's surely healing for them in itself! so hug her for me too! XO♥

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.