#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, May 23, 2016

Great girlfriend day!

Nothing is more fun than a girlfriend shopping trip. Today the six of us jumped in the van and rode to Erie which is about an hour and a half away. When we arrived we stopped first at Panera Bread for tea and coffee and some sweets. Then some of us went to Brassiere Dearie, a bra store for a fitting and some new undergarments. Then a quick stop at Claudine's a decor consignment shop then back to the mall. A little shopping then lunch at O'Charlie's. Then I introduced them to a large decor store...At Home. We didn't make any large purchases but had a ton of fun. When we left at four we got caught in gridlocked traffic. We country girls were glad to be out of the big city and get home to our country hills. I got home at six thirty which was a long day. But so much fun. I'll try to post a pic from my phone.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.