#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, May 03, 2016

Posies and more

 

I am safely home from my sister vacation. I traveled all day leaving Fredericksburg VA at a little after six this morning and driving until one. It was such a wonderful trip. We three always have such a good time laughing and joking. I will post some pictures of the home tour tomorrow.

I brought home a few plants. Diane gave me a yellow lantana in a new African violet pot and I bought a pink and yellow one in the Hydrangea pot that Diane gave me. At the garden tour someone was giving out plants and I took a white oak and holly seedling. Even though our planting season isn't until after Memorial Day I will keep them on my kitchen windowsill till then. It was so green and summer like in Virginia and I can't wait for better weather here.

 

1 comment :

  1. so glad you had a great time and are back safe and sound!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.