#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, May 29, 2016

Not missing, just reading.

I've got my nose in a book and have been reading in my spare time. Last night Don and I went to the movies with our friends Jamie and Gary to see Money Monster with Julia Roberts and George Clooney. You can't miss with those two and we enjoyed the movie. After that it was dinner at Applebee's. A great night out. That made two in a row as we had gone to Sprague's with Don's brother and his wife on Friday night. I am not a big fish eater but their fish fry with a buttermilk batter was delicious.

It has been very hot here...eighty six...which is really hot. As we drove to Olean we went through a storm that cooled the temps right down to seventy three. On the way home the weather was nice but as we approached West Branch the rain came down so hard we could hardly see. Don pulled the car into the garage so we could get out. We still got outpr feet wet going into the house. I had to take down my hanging basket and put in a sheltering place because it was being battered by the wind and rain.

We have some pruning to do but it's eighty three and we will wait for a cooler day.

 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.