#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, May 10, 2016

What's new?

A new ceiling fan from Lowe's. We never replaced our old one when we remodeled so it was time. I love the modern look of this one. It suits our kitchen.

Over the weekend I bought a few new plants at Ashcombe's..some red dahlias that look great in the blue and white pot, an African violet I bought at a church flea market, some lemon thyme r, pineapple sages Jacob's Ladder and heliotrope. I can't wait for warmer weather to get things outside.


The new maiden hair fern looks great on the table.


 

1 comment :

  1. It was always said, around here, that you can't plant, till Memorial Day. :-) When chance of frost is gone.

    Tessa,
    who is off with the faeries...

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.