#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, April 23, 2017

Fee, fi, Faux

IMG_7127

I am definitely pro faux. I love making arrangements with fake flowers. I know there are purists out there that are taking in a quick inhale in horror.
 

IMG_7123

This little arrangement in a tray features mercury glass, a smooth green vase and a textured mossy looking vase along a variety of violets.
IMG_7117My little silver birds moved to a mossy spot on the corner of the tray.

IMG_7122

IMG_7119

This arrangement in the center of the table is so cheery.
IMG_7121

2 comments :

  1. Fee, fi, faux, FUN! Your spring arrangements are cheery and fun, a perfect tribute to spring. Have a great week, my friend. Thinking of you, Don, and Sadie, and sending a big hug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The faux flowers are cheery! Flowers really do brighten up a room whether they are real or not. :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.