#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, April 17, 2017

Sadie’s wheelchair

IMG_7096

Don made this wheelchair to help Sadie walk. He is so clever to be able to put this together from a baby umbrella stroller. It is very sturdy. We had to use different wheels on the front so they would turn easily. We still need to adjust the fabric to get it just the right height so she can push it around. She just tolerates it now and isn’t really happy about being in it. But if we can get her mobile so she can move around we will be very happy. Right now I don’t want her walking on her front legs which are splayed out to the side so we carry her everywhere.

2 comments :

  1. OMGosh!! That looks fantastic!! He has the Einstein brain!! I hope Sadie will turn to love it because it's her freedom...to walk! ❤️

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have no doubt that Don will work everything out so Sadie can walk. I look at that photo, and I see great love and compassion!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.