#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, April 06, 2017

Things to remember to do every day

I love to be busy and it seems there is always something that needs done. But here are some things that I need to remember to do every day.

1. spray my favorite perfume (Calvin Kline’s Eternity Now) on every single ordinary day

Calvin Klein ETERNITY NOW Eau de Parfum Spray, 1 oz

2. Cuddle my dog. She has had a rough time and needs some extra attention.

 

3. Light a candle…or two and just stare at the flame.

4. Turn on some music…and sing or dance.

6. Kiss my husband and thank him for all he does.

 

7. Call a friend and tell them I was thinking about them.

 

8. Stop, relax and be thankful.

 

1 comment :

  1. Seems like you've got "hygge" down pat, my friend. I would love to spray myself daily with my favorite perfume "Moon Drops" by Revlon but it was discontinued decades ago. I must look into if it's been reintroduced. I kiss and hug my husband everyday too. I read and play music everyday. I don't do relax well. Maybe that should be my word for next year ~ LOL

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.