#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, October 15, 2018

A STAR IS BORN



Go immediately to see this movie! I can’t say enough about A Star Is Born starring Lady Gaga and Bradley Cooper. Who knew that Bradley could sing? And take all the things you thought you knew about Lady Gaga and just call her Stephanie and watch her Oscar worthy performance. This is the third remake of an old story of a fading music star and a new young girl who makes it big but this is the best one yet. From the first guitar licks and rock and roll song by Bradley to the last tear jerking song by Gaga this movie will have you in the palm of its hand all the way. It is by far the best movie I have seen in a long, long time.




Did I mention that the music written by the two stars is absolutely phenomenal?


It’s a great love story that mesmerizes you all the way through. 





1 comment :

  1. Aha, I come back to this post and see you did love it! I must go see it, just as soon as I get rid of this horrible cough. I so admire her talent and voice but hadn't imagined that he could sing, as well as be a killer actor and, face it, just a real hunk.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.