#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, October 26, 2018

Chris and Wendy


What a cute picture of Chris and Wendy. This romance is only five weeks old and she lives four hours away from him but they have managed to see each other quite a bit. They instantly hit it off when they met and have so much in common. She even knew the words to his favorite song from his favorite band, she is musical, religious, mature, They are getting along so well. This picture was taken at one of Chris’ favorite places, an overlook. I am so happy they found each other. 

2 comments :

  1. What a delightful photo, Peggy! I'm really glad to see Chris and Wendy's happiness. I'm sorry that I haven't been by your blog in quite a while. We had an unexpected trip to England and Italy shortly after our trip to Nova Scotia. On both trips my access to the internet was severely limited. Add to that that I forgot my computer in the Halifax security line and it took me over two weeks to get it back ~ Well, it has not been the best summer/fall for blogging and staying in touch. I was channeling you ~ About a week ago I actually dug out my few Halloween decorations and displayed them on our fireplace mantle and coffee table. It wasn't much or fancy, but I was pleased because I can't remember the last time I put them out. Of course, I was thinking of you as I did so, and when I look at them, I think of you. I'll be ~ what else? ~ catching up as I can/ I hope all is well with you and Don. Sending you a big hug!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.