#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, October 09, 2018

Vacation


If I look like I’m having fun you are right.  Linda and I are in the back of Diane’s boat going to see some of the house tour homes by boat. It was a perfect day for a boat ride when the wind was blowing you around but when we stopped it was baking hot.  To top that off we had a steep climb up stairs, steps and banks to get to these final houses. It was a rough climb and add to that eighty six degrees of heat and I thought I was having heat stroke.  Luckily on the way home we stopped at a Mexican bar for a drink and nachos where I got cooled off.  

We also stopped by boat at Jeff’s brother’s lake house in the process of being built.  


What a fun weekend.  










No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.