#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, October 01, 2018

Sad

I don’t mean to make you sad so if you want to you can just skip this post. We have lost our baby, our best friend. I am suffering physically from the loss.  The stress during these last few weeks has caused an outbreak of lichen plantus in my mouth. It’s an autoimmune disease that I have suffered with for quite a few years but was in remission. It causes raw sores and redness to appear in my cheeks which are painful. I called the dentist this morning and got antibiotics, a numbing mouthwash and a treatment for it. That should work. The brave face that I have been putting on the outside cracked. We will be all right but we will take the time we need to grieve. This post is a tribute to Sadie…so much more than just a dog. (that isn’t Sadie but it looks like her).

92480c87f8ce8c446ee9ab8e3e68125aimagesif-dogs-don-t-go-to-heaven-quote-beautiful-photos-233-best-quotes-for-dog-lovers-images-on-pinterest-of-if-dogs-don-t-go-to-heaven-quote

89757060939e09576786d1c8565ebf36--scrapbook-stickers-dog-loss-quotes

2 comments :

  1. Anonymous9:43 PM

    I hope I don't offend anyone by saying this. but you lose not only a friend. you lose a child.
    and I retract. it's how I feel. and if anyone feels offended then so be it.
    these are such beautiful words you've written to honor little brave Sadie. God bless you Peggy and Don. xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so sorry. I know how you loved little Sadie.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.