#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Pay attention

   What you pay attention to thrives, and what you ignore or let go of fades away.” – Wendy Wolf. From “Feeding the Wolf,” Bella Grace Issue 11.                                                                 


One advantage of being older I have discovered is that you know yourself better. My younger years were ones of discovery, searching, trying things out. It was finding what works and what doesn’t. How to be successful and how to fail. I think that is what life is. There were challenges to overcome, paths to go down. Then I found myself going down the same road again and enjoying it. Gradually I found the roads that brought me pleasure and those I really didn’t care for. After I retired I really came to know those things that I truly are passionate about....family, photography, blogging, art, travel and found ways to add more of that in my life. It makes my life richer by paying attention to those things that make me happy.

My happy summer place



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.