#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, October 19, 2018

Buttoning up



Don and I spent the morning buttoning up for winter. We gathered all the lawn statuary, drained the fountains, and tarped everything for the winter onslaught. I cut back the peonies, brought in the rosemary from the herb garden to dry, and pulled up the impatience I dumped a pot of geraniums which were still blooming away. We had our first frost this morning. When Chris comes next weekend he will put the swing in the shed for us.  
  Today is the first Literary Club meeting for me this year. I missed the opening luncheon while I was away.  It is such an enjoyable group. 

1 comment :

  1. Still thinking about you and Don a lot lately, Peggy, knowing how difficult it must be to miss your little Sadie. I hope the Literary Club meetings are especially helpful to you this year.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.