#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Thursday, October 18, 2018

Do you believe in mediums?

Last night Don and I went to Jamestown Community College in Jamestown NY to take a one night seminar titled Recognizing Spiritual Contact. The lecturer, Willa White, has been a registered medium for sixteen years and resides at Lily Dale, a spiritual community near Jamestown. I have been to Lily Dale two times. It is famous for the abundance of mediums who gather there in the summer and offer all kinds of classes as well as readings. I got a reading once but was very dissatisfied with it as she didn’t give me any specifics. I am skeptical and I need them to tell me something that no one else could possibly know. When I had a reading from Judy in Cuba she told me many details like names and places that she could never have known. Lily DAle is an interesting place. They gather visitors together in the afternoon and each medium comes out and does a quick five or ten minute reading to the audience. 
   Willa was a delightful, energetic, and funny woman who talked about her gift and how she uses it. She talked about the different ways that spirit can make themselves know and some of the audience members told stories of contacts that they had. However I didn’t feel like I learned any new information. 
   Don and I had dinner at the Red Lobster where he always enjoys the shrimp feast. On the way home it was drizzling snow when we got to Bradford. But this morning I notice that it still hasn’t frosted the ground yet. Our leaves are still green and hanging on the trees. It looks so strange to see them green this late in the year. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.