#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, October 30, 2018

Finally the fall


The leaves are finally falling. It has been a strange Autumn here in western Pennsylvania. We haven’t had the beautiful color that we are famous for. In fact some of the trees still are full with green leaves. 


This morning we had our second frost and the weather is turning colder. It is time now to snuggle inside. I spent the day working on turning my blog for 2010 into a book. Now I just have 2011 and 2018 and all of my blog will have been converted to paper. I wanted to have my journals in a form that someday my grandchildren might want to read.  I have been blogging since 2006 and was afraid that someday Blogger might not exist and all my words and pictures would be lost. If you ever want to make a book I recommend Bookemon which makes it easy. 



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.