#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Monday, November 02, 2015

FROM THE ARCHIVES

What do you do when it’s five thirty and you haven’t blogged yet? Dig around in the old Photo Gallery archives for something not seen in a while (maybe they won’t remember it).

Speed Star 1.1457388  00

This is from when I was first learning to use Photoshop and take pictures with my camera.
pepperonin roll ups
This I thought would be a great snack.  Never tried it. Isn’t this a little like in the old days when you cut out a recipe from a magazine and intended to make it?
cords
I actually did do this for my cords. They all look alike to me.


a sean's birthday
One of my favorite family photos. You can really see the love in this picture.

keep calm and carry on
FOr some reason this reminds me of Dewena.

love yourself
fzm-Polaroid



No comments :

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.