#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Sunday, April 13, 2014

A little surprise in the mail





It is such fun to receive a package in the mail and when it comes from my sister it is even better. Linda sent me a little box that she made. It was painted and stamped on the outside. When I opened it there were two bird pictures on the left and a beautiful vignette with eggs on the right. 


It was just what I needed to complete the decorating of my baker's rack. 


I set it up on some books beside a tall bird cage and it was perfect.  Thank you dear clever sister. 


4 comments :

  1. Anonymous2:32 PM

    How can you have 2 sisters that are also clever??????? It is NOT fair. not only do I have no sisters, but I have no creativity in my DNA. Hmmmmmmm! What a cute box Linda made. How clever and thoughtful...
    Joan

    ReplyDelete
  2. How talented!!!!! Amazing!!!!! You are lucky to have such a talented sister.

    And love peeks, at the inside of blogger's nests. :-)

    2nd pic, to the left... Do I see faerie lights, over a door way? :-)

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy Seasonal background and blog look!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh how lovely. and you're right. it's perfect there.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.