#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Friday, April 11, 2014

Guess who visited last night?

The black bear is coming out of hibernation now and boy is he hungry! He already visited the feeders a few nights ago tearing off part of the bottom of our big wooden feeder and bending down the metal pole with the two finch feeders. But last night he was really looking for some food and totally destroyed our feeders. Here he is sniffing and trying to find some food.

bear 002
The next picture a minute later shows the feeder completely torn down.
bear 003

I know he is hungry….but….he just can’t do this. One time long ago he tore the front porch light right down because he thought it was a feeder. Bad bear! Bad bear!

2 comments :

  1. Yikes! I hope he doesn't try to get into the kitchen! And I thought raccoon and opossums were trouble!

    ReplyDelete
  2. -scary- Big time scary! Is there an Animal Control officer around, who can be called? To tranquilize him and take him back into the deep woods? I HOPE!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.