#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Tuesday, April 08, 2014

What do you love?



Sometimes it's just the little things in life that are the things you love most. Sure the big events and occasions mean a lot but it those little happy things in your life that make you smile. I love the sun when it clears the clouds and pours into the window. And when my dog snuggles up against my side. An unexpected phone call.  Finding a parking place right in front of the store.  Getting a compliment. Face timing with my grandchildren. Ice cream on a hot day. A clean car. The list could go on and on. 
   















2 comments :

  1. I love your post! It is those little things that add up and fill our hearts. Since I wrote my blog post Tuesday, I have been thinking of so many things I love and didn't write down. I may have to have an on going list so I can keep adding all those little things I love.
    Have a great week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy sigh.... Oh so true!!!!!!

    Thank you for reminding us.

    Tessa~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.