#header-inner img {margin: 0 auto 0 300px;}

Wednesday, October 26, 2016

Some things just have to be shared

Don't you love to get the chills? Get ready...this new video by Pentatonix of Hallelujah just will make you amazed. I love a good rendition of a song and this one has been done and done. But this version is above average and the fact that it is all a capella makes it even better. I've loved Pentatonix for years and admire the fact that they refused to compromise their ideals of singing a capella despite pressure.  Sit back and enjoy. 


3 comments :

  1. Very nice song ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are spectacular! The way they photographed the video is gorgeous. Loved every bit of it! Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous12:29 AM

    i love them too! especially their christmas songs. and watching them is heaven.
    i hadn't heard them do hallelujah before. thank you for this link!
    my favorite rendition of it has always been by the writer of it himself... leonard cohen.
    but wow. i might just have to change my mind now. although he still gives me chills.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. I appreciated your thoughts.